Birkenstock BirkoSport Arch Support Men's/Women's Full Length Insoles — versatile two-part construction for three insoles in one!
The BirkoSport two-part system combines a BirkoCork™ arch support, made from cork and EVA, and a shock-absorbing BirkoCell EVA foam top layer. Proper arch support helps distribute impact, absorbing shock and stabilizing the foot with every step. You can wear the layers together or separately to suit your comfort needs.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock BirkoSport Arch Support Men's/Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Two-part system includes arch support that helps distribute impact and EVA foam top layer that cushions and absorbs shock.
- Metatarsal pad provides extra cushioning under the ball of foot.
- Compressed foam heel cup absorbs shock, while helping stabilize the foot.
- Full length design cushions and supports from heel to toe and is easy to trim, allowing you to easily slide the insoles into your shoes.
- Toe grip helps exercise foot and leg muscles.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock BirkoSport Arch Support Men's/Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: BirkoCork (cork and EVA), BirkoCell EVA liner.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.