Birkenstock BirkoBalance Arch Support Men's / Women's 3/4 Length Insoles give you stability you need for motion control
BirkoBalance arch support, lined with cork and leather, is designed with high sides to help control excessive pronation (foot rolling inward) or supination (foot rolling outward). Longitudinal and metatarsal arch supports and a deep heel cup work with the high sides to stabilize your feet.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock BirkoBalance Arch Support Men's / Women's 3/4 Length Insoles:
- Overall arch support helps align feet properly, improve balance in impact areas and reduce foot fatigue.
- Contoured footbed supports your foot with aggressive longitudinal arch support and moderate metatarsal arch support.
- Moderate metatarsal support in the forefoot area supports the metatarsal bones to help relieve pressure on the ball of foot.
- High sides add stability and help control excessive pronation (foot rolling inward) or supination (foot rolling outward).
- Deep heel cup cushions and protects the heel bone, helping relieve heel pain.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock BirkoBalance Arch Support Men's / Women's 3/4 Length Insoles:
- Material Content: cork EVA footbed, leather lining.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.