Birkenstock BirkoActive Arch Support Men’s/Women’s Full Length Insoles combine shock absorption with forefoot flexibility
Take strain off your feet during high-impact activities with anatomically shaped BirkoActive arch support. The forefoot area absorbs shock and flexes with your foot without sacrificing stability, minimizing strain on feet, knees and hips during sports and other outdoor activities.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock BirkoActive Arch Support Men’s/Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Anatomically shaped insole, with a flexible, shock-absorbing forefoot, offers support and comfort during high-impact activities.
- Highly flexible forefoot area absorbs shock, helping minimize stress on the forefoot.
- Overall arch support helps align feet properly and improve balance in impact areas.
- Stiffening material stabilizes the insole and helps maintain shape, reducing strain on feet, knees, hips, back and spine.
- Mesh lining provides breathability.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock BirkoActive Arch Support Men’s/Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: mesh, polyurethane, non-woven polycarbonate.
- Made in Germany.
Birkenstock has been making its iconic sandals for more than 200 years. The sandals feature unique, contoured cork and latex foam footbeds that help support the foot’s four arches and form to the feet to encourage a natural position for walking comfort.