Birkenstock Women’s Arizona II Sandals give you excellent support with a softer feel
Each step you take is healthier with Women’s Arizona II Sandals!
The footbed is contoured with “true-to-life” arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot’s four arches.
Click here to view Birkenstock's "true-to-life" arch support that ensures even weight distribution, proper posture and a healthy step across the foot's 4 arches.
Features & Benefits of Birkenstock Women’s Arizona II Sandals:
- Classic Birkenstock cork contoured footbed design provides moderate arch support and encourages feet into a natural walking position.
- Outsole flexes with your foot and provides durable, lightweight shock absorption.
- Two adjustable straps ensure a just-right fit.
- Choose the Birkibuc™ upper with a textured finish that looks and feels like velvety nubuck, or the Birko-Flor™ upper, a soft material with a leather-like finish.
Other Important Information About Birkenstock Women’s Arizona II Sandals:
- Material Content: Birkibuc or Birko-Flor upper, suede sockliner, polyurethane insole, cork and latex midsole, EVA outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in Germany.