Bring bunion relief to problem feet with Beacon Women’s Joan Slip-On Shoes that stretch!
This slip-on shoe is particularly comfortable for women who have a bunion or bunionette. That’s because the stretchable microfiber inserts on the sides and toe area expand to help eliminate pressure points on problem spots. Removable contoured footbed with soft micro-suede lining adds extra cushioning and helps evenly distribute your body weight for an easier stride. The textured rubber heel and outsole give you the shock-absorbing power you need as you move through your day.
Features & Benefits of Beacon Women’s Joan Slip-On Shoes:
- Stretch microfiber inserts on the upper offer a customized fit, great for those with bunions or bunionettes.
- Latex rubber blend heel and outsole absorb shock and help keep you steady on your feet.
- Removable, contoured footbed cushions your steps.
Other Important Information About Beacon Women’s Joan Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2".
- Material Content: leather / stretch microfiber upper, tricot upper lining, micro-suede sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, fiber board midsole, steel shank, latex rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.