Bass Men’s Larson Loafers — an iconic style with the flexibility of handsewn moccasin construction
This classic penny loafer is crafted with genuine handsewn moccasin construction and a leather outsole for a flexible feel. The beautiful, polished leather upper surrounds your foot with a comfortable fit, while the foam insole softens your steps.
Features & Benefits of Bass Men’s Larson Loafers:
- Durable, breathable leather upper conforms to your foot.
- Full leather outsole adds flexibility and durability.
- Leather heel with rubber offers long-wearing comfort.
- Leather sockliner feels soft and breathable underfoot.
- Handsewn moccasin construction creates a flexible shoe, making it easy to break in.
Other Important Information About Bass Men’s Larson Loafers:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam insole, leather outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.