Barefoot Science Arch Activation Men's/Women's Full Length Insoles stimulate and strengthen foot muscles and arches to restore optimal foot function
Patented Arch Activation Foot Strengthening Insole System is designed to gently work and rehabilitate weak foot muscles and arches that are often the cause of foot-related problems and pain. Arch Activation Foot Strengthening System® comes complete with insoles and a series of progressively firmer foot strengthening insert levels that fit snugly into each insole’s patented domed arch. Starting with the softest insert level, you graduate up through the firmer insert levels. As you progress through the levels, your foot muscles and arches will strengthen, relieving foot ailments and pain as well as lower back and knee pain.
Click here view progressive interchangeable inserts.
Features & Benefits of Barefoot Science Arch Activation Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Patented dome design interacts with the arch to stimulate and strengthen muscles.
- Patented progressive interchangeable inserts gradually help strengthen and rehabilitate the foot’s support tissue and structure.
- Looped BB Lex cover feels comfortable against your foot.
- Dual-density heel and front impact zones enhance durability and offer cushioning under high pressure and impact areas.
- Sanitization treatment provides antibacterial and anti-fungal protection inside your shoes.
- Full length is designed for shoes with removable insoles, including running shoes and walking shoes.
Other Important Information About Barefoot Science Arch Activation Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Use each insert level for at least one week before moving up a level.
- Material Content: woven loop polyester, composite molded EVA, die-cut NeoFlex EVA.