BOC by Born Concept Women's Dunlavin Tall Boots pair water resistance with handsewn construction
When it’s cold and damp outside, feet remain warm and dry inside this polar-inspired boot. Handsewn Opanka construction yields amazing flexibility, while decorative buckles and faux fur trim enhance the water-resistant suede upper, which helps protect feet from the elements. Thermoplastic rubber outsole for steadier steps.
Features & Benefits of BOC by Born Concept Women's Dunlavin Tall Boots:
- Handsewn Opanka construction creates a flexible, cushioned feel.
- Water-resistant suede upper helps keep feet dry.
- Rich faux fur trim and lining adds warmth for cozy comfort.
- Full-length inside zipper allows for easy on / off.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction.
Other Important Information About BOC by Born Concept Women's Dunlavin Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Shaft Height: 10".
- Material Content: suede upper with polyurethane trim, faux fur upper lining and sockliner, latex foam insole, ABS plastic shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.