Born for style? Look no further than BOC by Born Concept Women’s Alena Slip-On Shoes!
Step into this nautically inspired moccasin and walk with everyday comfort. The all-natural suede upper, with leather accents, a bow and tassels, provides breathable comfort, while the cotton / polyester lining feels soft and smooth. The latex foam footbed is fully cushioned from heel to toe and features a sewn-in arch “pillow.” Durable and lightweight, the flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock to ease walking stress on your feet. Raised “nubs” on the outsole absorb shock and provide traction.
Features & Benefits of BOC by Born Concept Women’s Alena Slip-On Shoes:
- Suede and leather upper promotes a naturally breathable foot environment.
- Fully cushioned insole softens your steps for all-day comfort.
- Sewn-in arch “pillow” adds cushioned support.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole flexes with each step.
Other Important Information About BOC by Born Concept Women’s Alena Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: suede / leather upper, cotton / polyester upper lining and sockliner, latex foam insole, ABS plastic shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush. Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.