BOC Born Concept by Born Women’s Cayden Tall Boots pair pebbled leather and plenty of traction
Here’s a modern update to the classic riding boot. The full-grain leather upper presents a rugged, textured look with a pebbled finish. Cotton blend lining adds breathability and softness, while stretch inserts provide “give” for a better fit. Thanks to a full-length side zipper, you can count on easy on / off. The fabric-covered footbed cushioned with latex foam soften your steps. A durable traction outsole ensures longer wear, while helping keep you confident on your feet.
Features & Benefits of BOC Born Concept by Born Women’s Cayden Tall Boots:
- Latex foam footbed offers cushioned comfort.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction and long-lasting durability.
- Leather straps with buckles accent the full-grain, pebbled leather upper.
Other Important Information About BOC Born Concept by Born Women’s Cayden Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Shaft Height: 12".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, cotton / polyester upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed, ABS plastic shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.