Wrap hurting feet to stimulate blood flow and relieve heel pain with the Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy Plantar Wrap
A remarkably effective way to lower foot pain is to simply boost your circulation with the BFST® (Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy) Wrap. Using a patented Energy Web® to disburse electromagnetic radiation into the painful area, the wrap helps increase blood flow deep into the soft tissue below the skin. The soft, flexible neoprene wrap that contains the Web molds around the bottom of the foot and up the back of the heel. This elasticized wrap helps prevent swelling while also locking in the body’s heat and providing additional warmth to painful areas and relieve conditions such as heel injuries, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and arthritis. Adjust heat to your desired comfort level.
Caution: Not recommended for those with circulatory problems.
Features & Benefits of Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy Plantar Wrap:
- Patented, flexible Energy Web insert provides controlled electromagnetic radiation to increase circulation, helping relax and deliver more oxygen to tight foot muscles.
- You can choose from three intensity levels to suit your comfort level.
- Wrap molds around the bottom of the foot and up the back of the heel, helping evenly distribute energy over the entire plantar area.
- Wraparound design with tension strap offers for a comfortable fit while also providing compression and lifting the plantar fascia.
- Elasticized neoprene traps in body heat, providing therapeutic warmth to the plantar fascia.
Other Important Information About Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy Plantar Wrap:
- Material Content: neoprene.
- Care: Remove Energy Web insert from wrap. Machine wash the neoprene shell in cold water. Air dry before reinserting the Energy Web.
- Made in Canada.