Step up to a lower body workout that’s easy on your joints with the Avari Free Stride Stepper
If you want to exercise your lower body without the harsh impact of running or jogging, this stepper is just right for you! The Free Stride Stepper offers a smooth stepping motion for a low-impact lower body workout that’s easy on the joints, while being small enough to use in most areas of the house. Adjustable resistance lets you customize your workout, while padded handlebar provide comfortable grip. Floor protectors help prevent skidding and damage to your floor.
Caution: Consult your physician before starting this or any exercise program, especially if you are over 35, have never exercised before, are pregnant or suffer from a health problem. This product is for in-home use only.
Features & Benefits of Avari Free Stride Stepper:
- Dual hydraulic cylinders create a smooth stepping motion for a workout that’s similar to running, but without impact on your joints.
- Adjustable resistance allows you to control the workout intensity level.
- Padded handlebars are comfortable to hold.
- Electric monitor tracks number of strides per minute, total number of strides, exercise time and calories burned.
- Sturdy steel construction provides durability.
- Wide, textured, non-slip pedals help hold feet in place.
Other Important Information About Avari Free Stride Stepper:
- Some assembly required.
- Tools required: Allen wrench, wrench.
- Material Content: steel, plastic.
- Measurements: 31" x 20" x 55".
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.