Prevent ankle sprains with Swede-O Atom Hinged Ankle Brace
The Atom (Ankle Technology for Optimized Motion) hinged ankle brace is specifically designed to help prevent the 90% of ankle sprains that happen when you roll to the outside of your ankle (inversion sprains)… without sacrificing a comfortable fit. The patented footplate cleats help prevent the brace from shifting as you move, and the parabolic Y design provides superior protection against ankle sprains. A single strap that’s easy to adjust passes through the brace for a more secure closure around the ankle.
Features & Benefits of Swede-O Atom Hinged Ankle Brace:
- Exclusive “Y” design provides twice the surface area of other braces, giving superior ankle support and eliminating the need for extra support straps.
- Patented footplate cleats increase stability in shoes, holding the brace in a supportive position and reducing uncomfortable shifting as you move.
- Full function hinge allows natural flex and optimizes movement.
- Airflow EVA pads with perforated air channels keep your ankle cool and dry.
- Single strap is quick and easy to adjust for a custom-like fit in either high or low shoes.
- Light materials bring the weight of the brace down 20% less than comparable hinged braces.
Other Important Information About Swede-O Atom Hinged Ankle Brace:
- Care: Hand wash in mild detergent. Air dry.
- Made in USA.