Asics GEL-Nimbus 16 Running Shoes with shock-absorbing GEL and FluidRide cushioning put you on the path to comfort
Get ready for a comfortable ride! You can count on rearfoot and forefoot GEL® technology to absorb shock as you walk or run… even if your feet underpronate (roll outward). Plus, the FluidRide™ midsole delivers long-lasting cushioning that’s light on your feet, while the DuraSponge® insole adds an extra layer of comfort or removes to accommodate your own orthotic. You’ll get a customized fit thanks to the FluidFit upper designed with multi-directional stretch mesh that “hugs” your foot. The stable platform is enhanced with the Guidance Trusstic System®, providing support for runners and walkers with a neutral foot strike. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch types.
Features & Benefits of Asics GEL-Nimbus 16 Running Shoes:
- FluidRide technology provides cushioning that bounces back after each step, while remaining lightweight and durable.
- Synthetic upper with FluidFit mesh offers multi-directional stretch that conforms to your foot for a glove-like fit.
- Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction with vertical flex grooves and midfoot support.
- Removable DuraSponge insole provides added cushioning or accommodates orthotics.
- AHAR rubber outsole gives the shoe long-wearing durability.
Other Important Information About Asics GEL-Nimbus 16 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper and synthetic upper lining, ComforDry™ sockliner, DuraSponge insole, FluidRide midsole, Guidance Trusstic System shank, AHAR rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
ASICS is an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, which means sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create an exceptional product for the walking and sports enthusiast. ASICS strives to build upon technological advances and push the limits on what can be learned from the body and its need for athletic gear.