Asics GEL-Nimbus 16 Running Shoes with shock-absorbing GEL and FluidRide cushioning put you on the path to comfort
Get ready for a comfortable ride! You can count on rearfoot and forefoot GEL® technology to absorb shock as you walk or run… even if your feet underpronate (roll outward). Plus, the FluidRide™ midsole delivers long-lasting cushioning that’s light on your feet, while the DuraSponge® insole adds an extra layer of comfort or removes to accommodate your own orthotic. You’ll get a customized fit thanks to the FluidFit upper designed with multi-directional stretch mesh that “hugs” your foot. The stable platform is enhanced with the Guidance Trusstic System®, providing support for runners and walkers with a neutral foot strike. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch types.
Features & Benefits of Asics GEL-Nimbus 16 Running Shoes:
- FluidRide technology provides cushioning that bounces back after each step, while remaining lightweight and durable.
- Synthetic upper with FluidFit mesh offers multi-directional stretch that conforms to your foot for a glove-like fit.
- Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction with vertical flex grooves and midfoot support.
- Removable DuraSponge insole provides added cushioning or accommodates orthotics.
- AHAR rubber outsole gives the shoe long-wearing durability.
Other Important Information About Asics GEL-Nimbus 16 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper and synthetic upper lining, ComforDry™ sockliner, DuraSponge insole, FluidRide midsole, Guidance Trusstic System shank, AHAR rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.