Back to ASICS GEL-Foundation Walker 3 Walking Shoes for great motion control
This update to one of the ASICS leading walkers improves on its already impressive motion control and overall fit. It features a broad-based platform, DuoMax® Support and Trusstic System® that help stabilize feet and reduce the weight of the shoe—you’ll walk with surer steps and less foot fatigue. The beveled heel and flex notches in the forefoot promote a more natural stride. GEL cushioning placed in the forefoot and rearfoot provide exceptional shock absorption. Removable insole accommodates orthotics. Durable leather / synthetic leather upper. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of ASICS GEL-Foundation Walker 3 Walking Shoes:
- SpEVA® midsole offers cushioning that bounces back for lasting comfort.
- Dual-density DuoMax Support System in the midsole helps stabilize your steps.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit) memory foam in the collar conforms to your heel for a soft, just-right fit.
- Beveled (angled) heel of the outsole helps promote a smoother walk.
- Trusstic System shank adds extra support without weighing you down.
Other Important Information About ASICS GEL-Foundation Walker 3 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / synthetic upper, synthetic upper lining, OrthoLite® sockliner, Durasponge foam insole, SpEVA midsole, Trusstic System shank, AHAR rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
ASICS is an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano, which means sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create an exceptional product for the walking and sports enthusiast. ASICS strives to build upon technological advances and push the limits on what can be learned from the body and its need for athletic gear.