Arcopedico Women’s Vitoria Mary Janes — buttery soft leather on top, full support underfoot
This shoe features an extremely supple washed leather upper that gives around the foot for a soft, forgiving fit. Unlike foam arches, this slip-on features an orthopedically designed outsole built with twin arch supports that won’t weigh you down and distributes your weight evenly, ensuring the ball of the foot and your heel are protected from soreness. It also helps improve posture and decreases wear and tear on your joints. An asymmetrical stretch strap crosses over the foot and is finished with a contrasting pop of color. So great looking, you’re sure to get compliments!
Click here to view a detailed diagram of Arcopedico's anatomical footbed with longitudinal and metatarsal arch supports.
Features & Benefits of Arcopedico Women’s Vitoria Mary Janes:
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock so feet don't have to, and it features dual arches for extra support and a lightweight feel for less foot fatigue.
- Anatomical footbed follows the natural line of the foot, keeping it in a natural position for less cramping at the end of the day.
- Fine, buttery leather upper gently wraps the foot and breathes, keeping moisture at bay for a soft, foot-pampering feel.
- Roomy European last allows toes to spread and relax for better fit.
- Leather sockliner is soft and breathable to help keep the soles of your feet healthy and dry.
Other Important Information About Arcopedico Women’s Vitoria Mary Janes:
- Material Content: washed leather upper, leather sockliner, polyurethane insole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Portugal.