Take the pressure off your feet, knees and back with orthopedically designed support in Arcopedico Women’s Vegas Ballerinas
So sweet! This pretty ballerina criss-crosses the foot with two elastic straps that gently stretch over the instep. This, coupled with the wonderfully supple leather upper, offers a great fit! The orthopedically designed outsole is built with twin arch supports that distribute your weight evenly over the whole plantar surface of the foot, ensuring the ball of foot and heel are protected from soreness. Plus, the supports help position the body to improve posture and minimize wear and tear. Unlike foam arch supports in the footbed that can breakdown over time, the twin arch supports in the outsole will last. Couple the outsole with the anatomically correct footbed, and your feet will feel supported all day long.
Features & Benefits of Arcopedico Women’s Vegas Ballerinas:
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock so feet don't have to and features dual arches for good support and a lightweight feel, reducing foot fatigue.
- Anatomical footbed follows the natural line of the foot, keeping it in a natural position for less cramping at the end of the day.
- Fine, buttery soft leather upper gently wraps the foot and breathes, keeping moisture at bay for a soft, foot-pampering feel.
- Roomy European last (shape) allows toes to spread and relax for a better fit.
Other Important Information About Arcopedico Women’s Vegas Ballerinas:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, polyester upper lining with Sansmell® foot deodorizing system, polyester sockliner, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Portugal.