Arcopedico Women’s Rose Mary Janes — take the pressure off your feet, knees and back with orthopedically designed outsoles
Unlike foam arches, this casual shoe features an orthopedically designed outsole built with twin arch supports that won’t weigh you down and distributes your weight evenly, ensuring the ball of the foot and your heel are protected from soreness. It also helps improve posture and decreases wear and tear on your joints. This Mary Jane features three stretch straps over the instep that keep feet comfy, while giving with your step. The upper is padded around the collar for less foot irritation, and a sanitized fabric lining features antibacterial properties for healthy feet.
Click here to view a detailed diagram of Arcopedico's anatomical footbed with longitudinal and metatarsal arch supports.
Features & Benefits of Arcopedico Women’s Rose Mary Janes:
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock so feet don't have to, and it features dual arches for extra support and a lightweight feel for less foot fatigue.
- Anatomical footbed follows the natural line of the foot, keeping it in a natural position for less cramping at the end of the day.
- Fine, buttery leather upper gently wraps the foot and breathes, keeping moisture at bay for a soft, foot-pampering feel.
- Roomy European last allows toes to spread and relax for better fit.
- Leather sockliner is soft and breathable to help keep the soles of your feet healthy and dry.
Other Important Information About Arcopedico Women’s Rose Mary Janes:
- Material Content: leather upper, sanitized fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane insole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Portugal.