Arcopedico Women's Queen II Slip-Ons in supple leather fit like a glove!
Body weight is evenly distributed, taking the pressure off your feet, knees, hips and back
This European-made shoe offers exceptional quality and comfort! Soft and supple doesn't even come close to describing the pre-washed leather that wraps the foot beautifully. Lightweight polyurethane outsole provides excellent arch support, slip-resistant traction and absorbs shock without weighing you down.
Features & Benefits of Arcopedico Women's Queen II Slip-Ons:
- Soft leather upper breathes and gives around the foot.
- Polyurethane outsole decreases impact on strikepoints, alleviating pressure on the body.
- Longitudinal and metatarsal arch supports cradle the foot, evenly distributing body weight for less pressure on your joints, and won't break down over time, unlike foam supports.
- A perforated leather sockliner covers a padded footbed for soft cushioning and breathability.
- Toggle adds adjustability and visual interest.
Other Important Information About Arcopedico Women's Queen II Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: pre-washed leather upper, leather sockliner, polyester pod insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.