Turn to Arcopedico Women’s N35 Mary Janes for pure walking comfort
Unlike foam arches, this Mary Jane features an orthopedically designed outsole built with twin arch supports that won’t weigh you down and distributes your weight evenly, ensuring the ball of the foot and your heel are protected from soreness. It also helps improve posture and decreases wear and tear on your joints. The soft leather upper features an instep strap that stretches with elastic for an easy, secure fit, and it’s also padded around the collar for less foot irritation. The sanitized fabric lining features antibacterial properties for healthy feet.
Click here to view a detailed diagram of Arcopedico's anatomical footbed with longitudinal and metatarsal arch supports.
Features & Benefits of Arcopedico Women’s N35 Mary Janes:
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock so feet don't have to, and it features dual arches for extra support and a lightweight feel for less foot fatigue.
- Anatomical footbed follows the natural line of the foot, keeping it in a natural position for less cramping at the end of the day.
- Fine, buttery leather upper gently wraps the foot and breathes, keeping moisture at bay for a soft, foot-pampering feel.
- Roomy European last allows toes to spread and relax for better fit.
Other Important Information About Arcopedico Women’s N35 Mary Janes:
- Material Content: leather upper, sanitized fabric upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, insole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Portugal.