Finally shoes that feel like they were made for your feet — Arcopedico Women’s N24D Z-Strap Slip-Ons
For a great fit right out of the box, just slip on this ultra-supple, extra padded, anatomically shaped slip-on. Unlike foam arches, this slip-on features an orthopedically designed outsole built with twin arch supports that won’t weigh you down and distributes your weight evenly, ensuring the ball of the foot and your heel are protected from soreness. It also helps improve posture and decreases wear and tear on your joints. This sporty slip-on features stretchy z-straps allowing you to pull it on easily for a snug fit. Plus, padding around the collar reduces irritation.
Click here to view a detailed diagram of Arcopedico's anatomical footbed with longitudinal and metatarsal arch supports.
Features & Benefits of Arcopedico Women’s N24D Z-Strap Slip-Ons:
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock so feet don't have to, and it features dual arches for extra support and a lightweight feel for less foot fatigue.
- Anatomical footbed follows the natural line of the foot, keeping it in a natural position for less cramping at the end of the day.
- Fine, buttery leather upper gently wraps the foot and breathes, keeping moisture at bay for a soft, foot-pampering feel.
- Roomy European last allows toes to spread and relax for better fit.
Other Important Information About Arcopedico Women’s N24D Z-Strap Slip-Ons:
- Material Content: washed leather upper, polyurethane sockliner, insole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
- Made in Portugal.