Arcopedico Women’s L31 Tall Boots are a must-have style — an easy fit that’s easy to care to for!
This tall boot makes the fit a breeze, thanks to the Lytech stretch upper and the lace-up shaft that adjusts around your calf! The orthopedically designed outsole is built with twin arch supports that distribute your weight evenly over the whole plantar surface of the foot, ensuring the ball of foot and heel are protected from soreness. Plus, the supports help position the body to improve posture and minimize shoe wear and tear. Unlike foam arch supports in the footbed that can breakdown over time, the twin arch supports in the outsole will last. Couple the outsole with the anatomically correct footbed, and your feet will feel supported all day long.
Click here to view a detailed diagram of Arcopedico's anatomical footbed with longitudinal and metatarsal arch supports.
Features & Benefits of Arcopedico Women’s L31 Tall Boots:
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock so feet don't have to and features dual arches for good support and a lightweight feel, reducing foot fatigue.
- Anatomical footbed follows the natural line of the foot, keeping it in a natural position for less cramping at the end of the day.
- Lytech upper is made to gently stretch around the foot, but won't stretch out, providing a soft, supportive fit that hugs the foot.
- Lytech upper has a leather-like finish that you can polish or shine... or machine wash to clean!
- Roomy European last (shape) allows toes to spread and relax for a better fit.
Other Important Information About Arcopedico Women’s L31 Tall Boots:
- Shaft Height: 14".
- Material Content: Lytech stretch upper, polyester upper lining, polyurethane sockliner and outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.
- Made in Portugal.