Arcopedico Women’s L2 Slip-Ons hug your feet with water-resistant, washable Lytech!
Feet feel supported and totally at ease with twin arch supports
Arcopedico, known for its revolutionary stretch uppers, introduces this casual slip-on made with Lytech®, a polyurethane bonded spandex that offers a perfect stretch around your foot. The upper has a leather-like finish that you can polish for shine or throw in the wash! The lightweight, flexible polyurethane outsole is built with twin arch supports. Unlike foam footbeds with arch support, the outsole will never break down, so you get long-lasting support that cradles your feet. You can remove the footbed to make room for a thin insert.
to view a detailed diagram of Arcopedico's anatomical footbed with longitudinal and metatarsal arch supports.
Features & Benefits of Arcopedico Women’s L2 Slip-Ons:
- Orthopedically designed, polyurethane outsole is molded with twin arch supports that help reduce fatigue and soreness by keeping the foot in a natural position.
- Lytech (spandex and polyurethane) upper stretches to retain its shape, giving you the support you need while hugging the contours of your foot, accommodating feet with bunions, hammertoes or swelling.
- Polyurethane coating makes the upper machine washable and water-resistant.
- Treading on the outsole keeps you steady as you walk.
- Contoured footbed and outsole with longitudinal and metatarsal arch supports cradle the foot, while distributing body weight evenly to alleviate pressure on your feet, knees and back.
- Polyurethane footbed provides an extra level of support and cushioning, and it removes to accommodate a light orthotic.
Other Important Information About Arcopedico Women’s L2 Slip-Ons:
- Material Content: Lytech (spandex & polyurethane) upper, polyurethane insole, polyurethane outsole with twin arch supports.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.