Get the perfect stretch around your feet and long-lasting support in Arcopedico Women’s L19 Pant Boots
This great, casual pant boot features an orthopedically designed outsole! Unlike foam arches, this pant boot features twin arch supports that won’t weigh you down and distributes your weight evenly, ensuring the ball of the foot and your heel are protected from soreness. It also helps improve posture and decreases wear and tear on your joints. But the best part of the shoe is the revolutionary stretch Lytech® upper that hugs your foot but won’t stretch out! An asymmetrical topline and gathered detailing offer a feminine look. A side zip allows easy entry, and the air-cushioned heel offers extra shock-absorption and energy return to the foot.
Click here to view a detailed diagram of Arcopedico's anatomical footbed with longitudinal and metatarsal arch supports.
Features & Benefits of Arcopedico Women’s L19 Pant Boots:
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock so feet don't have to, and it features dual arches for extra support and a lightweight feel for less foot fatigue.
- Anatomical footbed follows the natural line of the foot, keeping it in a natural position for less cramping at the end of the day.
- Lytech upper is made with spandex and polyurethane to gently stretch around the foot, but it won't stretch out, providing a soft, supportive fit that hugs the foot.
- Leather-like finish can be polished or shined... or thrown in the wash for easy washing convenience!
- Roomy European last allows toes to spread and relax for better fit.
Other Important Information About Arcopedico Women’s L19 Pant Boots:
- Material Content: Lytech stretch (spandex and polyurethane) upper, sanitized fabric upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, insole and outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.
- Made in Portugal.