For a foot-hugging fit with plenty of support underfoot, try Arcopedico Women’s L18 Mary Janes
Wrap your foot in soft revolutionary stretch. The Lytech® upper hugs the curves of your foot without stretching out! This Mary Jane features an orthopedically designed outsole built with twin arch supports that won’t weigh you down and distributes your weight evenly, ensuring the ball of the foot and your heel are protected from soreness. It also helps improve posture and decreases wear and tear on your joints. An instep strap easily adjusts with hook-and-loop closure. An air-cushioned heel offers extra shock-absorption and energy return to the foot with each step you take.
Features & Benefits of Arcopedico Women’s L18 Mary Janes:
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock so feet don't have to, and it features dual arches for extra support and a lightweight feel for less foot fatigue.
- Anatomical footbed follows the natural line of the foot, keeping it in a natural position for less cramping at the end of the day.
- Lytech upper is made with spandex and polyurethane to gently stretch around the foot, but it won't stretch out, providing a soft, supportive fit that hugs the foot.
- Leather-like finish can be polished or shined... or thrown in the wash for easy washing convenience!
- Roomy European last allows toes to spread and relax for better fit.
Other Important Information About Arcopedico Women’s L18 Mary Janes:
- Material Content: Lytech stretch (spandex and polyurethane) upper, sanitized fabric upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, insole and outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.
- Made in Portugal.