Arcopedico Women’s L14 Slip-Ons — stretchable comfort that won’t bind or lose its shape
Arcopedico, known for its revolutionary stretch upper, introduces this casual slip-on made with Lytech®, a polyurethane bonded spandex that offers a perfect stretch around your foot. The upper has a leather-like finish that you can polish for shine or throw in the wash! For less foot fatigue, the lightweight, flexible polyurethane outsole is built with twin arch supports. And, unlike foam footbeds with arch support, the outsole will never break down, so you get long-lasting support that cradles your feet. Great for packing and traveling—a must for your next vacation!
Features & Benefits of Arcopedico Women’s L14 Slip-Ons:
- Orthopedically designed, polyurethane outsole is molded with twin arch supports to help reduce foot fatigue and soreness by keeping the foot in a natural position.
- Lytech (spandex and polyurethane) upper stretches to retain its shape, giving you the support you need, and accommodating feet with bunions, hammertoes or swelling.
- Polyurethane coating makes the upper machine washable and water-resistant.
- Treading on the outsole helps keep you steady as you walk.
- Contoured footbed and outsole cradles the foot, while distributing body weight evenly to alleviate pressure on your feet, knees and back.
Other Important Information About Arcopedico Women’s L14 Slip-Ons:
- Material Content: Lytech (spandex & polyurethane) upper, polyester upper lining, polyurethane sockliner and outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only. Or spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in Portugal.