Takes the pressure off your feet, knees and back with orthopedically designed Arcopedico Women’s ES 1171 Slip-Ons
This great slip-on features a soft nylon mesh knit upper that gently stretches around the foot, while a middle elastic insert adjusts with the motion of your walk. The orthopedically designed outsole is built with twin arch supports that distribute your weight evenly over the whole plantar surface of the foot, ensuring the ball of foot and heel are protected from soreness. Plus, the supports help position the body to improve posture and minimize shoe wear and tear. Unlike foam arch supports in the footbed that can breakdown over time, the twin arch supports in the outsole will last. Couple the outsole with the anatomically correct footbed, and your feet will feel supported all day long.
Click here to view a detailed diagram of Arcopedico's anatomical footbed with longitudinal and metatarsal arch supports.
Features & Benefits of Arcopedico Women’s ES 1171 Slip-Ons:
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock so feet don't have to and features dual arches for good support and a lightweight feel, reducing foot fatigue.
- Anatomical footbed follows the natural line of the foot, keeping it in a natural position for less cramping at the end of the day.
- Patented Techno-Elastic knitting process transforms 100% nylon into a seamless, mesh knit upper that retains its shape and stretches for a custom-like fit.
- Roomy European last (shape) allows toes to spread and relax for a better fit.
Other Important Information About Arcopedico Women’s ES 1171 Slip-Ons:
- Material Content: nylon mesh knit upper, polyester upper lining, polyester sockliner, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.
- Made in Portugal.