Arch Molds Men’s / Women’s Maximum Full Length Insoles pack plenty of cushioning, enhanced with custom-molded support
It’s easy to get customized support and cushioning with Arch Molds. These heat-moldable, full-length insoles conform to your heel, arch and ball of foot for total foot support. Warm each insole in the oven (detailed instructions included), insert them in your shoes, stand on them for a minute, and they will mold to the shape of your feet. The customized arch support and heel cup help relieve arch pain and heel spurs, while a 3mm layer of polyurethane cushions your stride. A polyester cover with antibacterial Nano Silver technology wicks away moisture and helps prevent odor for a dry, fresh foot environment. Great for people who spend hours on their feet, these insoles are designed for heavy-duty shoes with removable insoles like hiking boots, work boots or running shoes.
Caution: If you suffer from chronic foot pain or have circulation problems or diabetes, check with your doctor before wearing Arch Molds.
Features & Benefits of Arch Molds Men’s / Women’s Maximum Full Length Insoles:
- 3mm of polyurethane cushioning helps maximize comfort in athletic shoes, work boots and hiking boots with removable insoles.
- Heat-moldable insoles conform to the shape of your foot, providing total support that fits your heel, arch and ball of foot.
- Advanced Ag, antibacterial Nano Silver embedded in the cover, helps kill bacteria and fight foot odor.
- Pronounced arch support and shock-absorbing deep heel cup help relieve arch pain and the heel pain of plantar fasciitis.
- Insoles can be re-molded up to five times for different pairs of shoes—simply follow the included directions to re-mold.
Other Important Information About Arch Molds Men’s / Women’s Maximum Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: EVA foam, polyurethane, polyester.