Wrap up plantar fasciitis pain with ArchGlove Plantar Fasciitis Wrap
Get relief from the pain of plantar fasciitis, weak arches, overpronation or heel spurs with the ArchGlove. An adjustable strap creates a triangle effect, applying compression while lifting the plantar fascia to relieve inflammation in the heel and arch. Breathe-O-Prene and Silvertec technology work together to fight bacteria and moisture build-up on the wrap. You can also wear the ArchGlove on your hand for pain in the hand and wrist.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or diabetic neuropathy.
Features & Benefits of ArchGlove Plantar Fasciitis Wrap:
- Adjustable strap builds a triangle of compression around the plantar fascia and heel to relieve inflammation and pain.
- Wrap also provides shock absorption to cushion the arch, plantar fascia and heel.
- Breathe-O-Prene fabric wicks away moisture and stretches for a comfortable fit.
- Silvertec technology helps prevent the growth of bacteria.
Other Important Information About ArchGlove Plantar Fasciitis Wrap:
- Material Content: nylon, Breathe-O-Prene.
- Care: Hand wash with cold water and mild soap. Do not bleach. Air dry.
- Made in USA.