Aravon Women’s Tia Slip-On Shoes give you stability and support without sacrificing style
Step out in a casual slip-on packed with the comfort of an athletic shoe! You get 3mm of Primalux™ comfort cushion underfoot, and the full-length EVA footbed helps stabilize your stride. Choose full-grain nappa leather or patent leather.
Click here to view the removable velocor footbed with Primalux comfort cushion and Abzorb cushioning.
Features & Benefits of Aravon Women’s Tia Slip-On Shoes:
- Durable polyurethane wedge outsole adds medial and lateral support, stability and flexibility.
- 3mm of Primalux comfort cushion, with an antimicrobial Clarino sockliner, softens your steps.
- Full-length EVA footbed is designed with a molded, micro-thin integrated stability cradle that controls rearfoot motion.
- Metatarsal pad supports the forefoot.
- Abzorb® cushioning in the heel absorbs shock.
Other Important Information About Aravon Women’s Tia Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: full-grain nappa leather or patent leather upper, leather upper lining, antimicrobial Clarino sockliner, EVA insole, molded dual-density polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.