You’ll feel “revved” up with REVlite cushioning in Aravon Women’s REVshow Mary Jane Shoes
A classic style gets updated with athletic comfort technology in this casual Mary Jane. The midsole is made with REVlite™ from New Balance for cushioning that’s light on your feet. You get plenty more comfort from the removable insole, which combines heel-to-toe memory foam cushioning, a contoured arch and an ABZORB® pad in the forefoot. Subtle stitching and cut-out detailing add just enough flair to the leather upper, while a hook-and-loop instep strap offers easy adjustability. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Aravon Women’s REVshow Mary Jane Shoes:
- Removable memory foam insole cushions and absorbs shock from heel to toe.
- ABZORB metatarsal pad adds extra cushioning in the forefoot.
- New Balance REVlite midsole provides premium cushioning and shock absorption at a lighter weight than similar foams.
- Stridarc rocker profile design gently propels the foot in a natural walking motion.
- Rubber outsole delivers traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Leather and suede-like velvet lining feels soft against the skin.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap allows for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Aravon Women’s REVshow Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / velvet upper lining and sockliner, ABZORB / memory foam insole, REVlite midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.