Aravon Women’s Maya Mary Janes — sleek styling infused with New Balance technology for a better walk
This great-looking, tailored leather Mary Jane is all dressed up, but it’s built with heavy-duty athletic technology, so you feel great too! Walking seems more like gliding, thanks to the Stridarc heeled rocker soles. You reap the benefits of multi-layers of cushioning… polyurethane foam in the heel, Abzorb® in the forefoot and full-length Primalux™ softness underfoot. Removable Velocor™ insole offers all day support.
Click here to view the removable velocor footbed with Primalux comfort cushion and Abzorb cushioning.
Features & Benefits of Aravon Women’s Maya Mary Janes:
- Highly-engineered Stidarc heeled rocker sole propels you into and out of your stride, easing the walking gait.
- Multi-layered cushioning includes a polyurethane insole in the heel, Abzorb® cushioning in the forefoot and full-length Primalux™ comfort cushion for great comfort.
- Removable Velcor™ insole features a deep heel cup, arch support and metatarsal pad that allows your foot to stay in a natural position for all-day support.
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock without weighing you down.
- Supple leather upper, with full leather lining, wraps foot in softness, for less foot irritation.
- Roomy toe box, padded heel collar and an adjustable hook-and-loop strap give your foot plenty of space, easing foot fatigue.
Other Important Information About Aravon Women’s Maya Mary Janes:
- Heel Height: 1 ½".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam with Primalux and Abzorb cushioning insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.