Aravon Women’s Kendra Slip-On Shoes envelop your feet in an easy, stretchable fit
With easy on / off style and advanced comfort technology, this casual slip-on makes a great choice for everyday wear. Shock-absorbing N-ERGY® comfort pods in the metatarsal area help reduce pressure on the forefoot, while the removable OrthoLite® foam footbed adds soft cushioning and breathability. The smooth, stretch fabric upper, with extra elastic inserts on the vamp, conforms to the shape of your foot. Croc print trims add subtle, stylish flair. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Aravon Women’s Kendra Slip-On Shoes:
- N-ERGY metatarsal comfort pods absorb shock and help relieve forefoot pressure.
- OrthoLite antimicrobial open-cell foam insole allows air to circulate, manages moisture and fights odor to help keep feet cool, dry and fresh, or it can be removed to accommodate orthotics.
- Durable, dual-density polyurethane wedge outsole adds extra shock absorption with a lightweight, flexible feel, while giving you a comfortable lift.
- Dri-Lex® fabric lining wicks moisture away from foot for a cool, dry environment.
- Slip-on design allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Aravon Women’s Kendra Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: stretch fabric upper, Dri-Lex fabric upper lining, leather / fabric sockliner, OrthoLite insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.