Aravon Women’s Katy Sandals are packed with performance technology for serious cushioning and support
Pretty sandals engineered for the health of your feet
Aravon supports a woman’s sense of well-being and her sense of style in this wedge sandal. Designed with the help of podiatric experts, the sandal offers a remarkable fit, arch support, motion control and advanced cushioning. A molded polyurethane wedge provides full ground contact for extra stability... plus, it’s enhanced with serious cushioning in the removable Velocor footbed, 10mm of foam to be exact! Fit is perfected with an extra roomy last, adjustable leather upper and three padded hook-and-loop straps… Aravon thought of everything!
Click here to view the removable velocor footbed with Primalux comfort cushion and Abzorb cushioning.
Features & Benefits of Aravon Women’s Katy Sandals:
- Molded polyurethane wedge absorbs shock and flexes with your stride.
- Velocor footbed, thickly padded with 10mm of EVA foam and a layer of Primalux™ memory foam, cushions and can be removed to accommodate orthotics.
- Footbed is built with a stability cradle and is sculpted with a deep heel cup, arch support and toe bar, allowing your foot to rest in a natural position for maximum control.
- Abzorb® athletic cushioning, inserted into the Velocor footbed, disperses shock to help ease stress where feet feel it most.
- Breathable suede sockliner is treated with Ionact™ for antibacterial protection.
- Hook-and-loop straps, one backstrap and two straps over the foot, easily adjust and are padded for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Aravon Women’s Katy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 ½".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, suede sockliner, removable Velocor™ EVA insole with Primalux™ comfort cushion, molded polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.