Aravon Women’s Kasey Slip-On Shoes a— crafted with banded stretch for your walking ease
A stretch band over the instep makes for easy on / off and flexible steps in this casual slip-on. The removable, cushioned, air-circulating OrthoLite® insole offers softness and breathability inside, while the forefoot N-ERGY® gel pod provides ball-of-foot cushioning. Premium suede or croc print leather upper. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Aravon Women’s Kasey Slip-On Shoes:
- N-ERGY gel pod under the forefoot provides advanced shock absorption and cushioning.
- Removable Ortholite open-cell foam insole allows air to circulate around the foot for cool comfort.
- Dri-Lex® lining wicks moisture away from the foot, helping maintain a dry, cool, comfortable foot environment.
- Stretch band over instep “gives” as you walk and offers a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Aravon Women’s Kasey Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather or suede upper, Dri-Lex upper lining, Ortholite open-cell foam insole, metal shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.