Aravon Women’s Hayley Mary Janes — ultra-feminine style with athletic shoe engineering!
This Mary Jane from Aravon, a New Balance brand, boasts a premium leather upper with classic style, but the real beauty comes from within. The removable Velocor® footbed features firm EVA foam cushioning with a stability cradle, supportive metatarsal bump and heel to toe Abzorb® cushioning to disperse pressure. Thanks to a layer of Primalux™ comfort cushion on top, you feel sumptuous comfort underfoot with each step. A shank embedded in the outsole supports the midfoot and works with the full last and low wedge to help keep you stable. A calfskin leather upper wraps your foot in softness, and you can adjust fit with a hook-and-loop instep strap.
Click here to view the removable velocor footbed with Primalux comfort cushion and Abzorb cushioning.
Features & Benefits of Aravon Women’s Hayley Mary Janes:
- Removable Velocor footbed is molded with a stability cradle for motion control and works with the shank to provide midfoot support, keeping you steady.
- EVA insole features Abzorb cushioning to alleviate pressure on the ball of foot and reduce heel strike, preventing soreness.
- Primalux, a high-density, open cell foam, gives you soothing comfort with every step.
- Deep heel cup, arch support and metatarsal bump allow your foot to rest in a natural position for all-day support, easing fatigue and cramping.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole and wedge provide flexibility and enhance shock absorption for a smooth, comfortable walk.
- All-leather linings offer breathability for a healthy foot environment.
- Leather upper with a hook-and-loop instep strap allows you to adjust the fit easily.
Other Important Information About Aravon Women’s Hayley Mary Janes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, EVA foam insole with Primalux and Abzorb cushioning, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.