Feel better on your feet with comfort that’s designed from the ground up in Aravon Women’s Farren Oxford Shoes
There’s no such thing as too much support or cushioned comfort when it comes to sensitive or swollen feet. Your feet will get plenty of both with this casual, diabetic-friendly oxford, in full-grain leather or nubuck with a non-irritating, padded heel collar. The full-length, removable Velocor® footbed is made with 3mm of Primalux™ cushioning and Abzorb® cushioning in the heel to absorb shock. T-frame technology gives the shoe superior stability.
Click here to view the removable velocor footbed with Primalux comfort cushion and Abzorb cushioning.
Features & Benefits of Aravon Women’s Farren Oxford Shoes:
- T-frame design offers extra support in the rearfoot.
- Full-length, removable Velocor footbed with Primalux and Abzorb cushioning provides support, stability and comfort.
- Polyurethane outsole with an internal thermoplastic urethane shank feels light on your feet, yet offers plenty of support.
- Non-abrasive, soft seam upper lining makes the shoe diabetic-friendly.
Other Important Information About Aravon Women’s Farren Oxford Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather or nubuck leather upper, polyester mesh soft seam upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA insole with Primalux and Abzorb cushioning, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.