Aravon Women’s Elizabeth Shoe Boots combine sensational style with stretch
This versatile shoe boot wraps the foot with flattering asymmetrical lines for a sleek look. Plus, the leather or leather / suede upper features side stretch inserts that “gives” for a great fit. The removable, cushioned, air-circulating OrthoLite® insole offers softness and breathability inside, while the forefoot N-ERGY® gel pod provides ball-of-foot cushioning. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Aravon Women’s Elizabeth Shoe Boots:
- N-ERGY gel pod under the forefoot provides advanced shock absorption and cushioning.
- Removable Ortholite open-cell foam insole allows air to circulate around the foot for cool comfort.
- Dri-Lex® lining wicks moisture away from the foot, helping maintain a dry, cool, comfortable foot environment.
- Side elastic inserts stretch for easy on / off and a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Aravon Women’s Elizabeth Shoe Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather or leather / suede upper, Dri-Lex upper lining, Ortholite sockliner, open-cell foam insole, metal shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole with rubber pods.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.