Aravon Women’s Clarissa Mary Jane Shoes update a classic silhouette with N-ERGY cushioning technology
Aravon takes on the classic Mary Jane with this casual style from the Cambridge collection. A combination of cork and EVA in the removable insole softens your steps, while shock-absorbing N-ERGY® pods in the metatarsal area help reduce pressure on the forefoot. The leather upper combines stitch detailing and intertwining straps at the toe with an adjustable hook-and-loop ankle strap for a great-looking, great-fitting shoe.
Features & Benefits of Aravon Women’s Clarissa Mary Jane Shoes:
- N-ERGY metatarsal comfort pods absorb shock and help relieve forefoot pressure.
- Removable cork / EVA insole provides shock absorption and molds to your feet for customized comfort.
- Leather upper with breathable microsuede lining feels smooth against the skin.
- Hook-and-loop ankle strap allow you to adjust the fit.
- Polyurethane outsole offers traction and durability.
Other Important Information About Aravon Women’s Clarissa Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, microsuede upper lining, sheepskin / microsuede sockliner, cork / EVA insole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.