The ultimate in stability and comfort technology merge in Aravon Farren Lace-Up Shoes
All the comfort of an athletic shoe in one tailored, leather lace-up! This attractive, casual shoe features a stabilized T-frame for midfoot support, full-ground contact for motion control and a deeply customizable fit. The full-length Velcor™ insole provides feet with excellent cushioning support and stability and removes to accommodate your own orthotic. The roomy toe box and wide forefoot with vent details allow for overall foot comfort. With the choice of leather or nubuck leather, all-day comfort has never looked so good. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Aravon Lace-Up Shoes:
- Roomy toe box gives your foot plenty of space, easing foot fatigue.
- Polyurethane outsole with embedded shank and T-frame absorbs shock, offers motion control, stability and support.
- Full-length, Velcor insole features a deep heel cup, arch support and metatarsal pad allows your foot to stay in a natural position for all-day support.
- Velcor insole removes to accommodate your own orthotic.
Other Important Information About Aravon Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or nubuck leather upper, polyester mesh soft seam upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA foam insole, polyurethane midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.