Transform your pool into a gym with Aquabilt Pool Treadmill!
What makes this treadmill different from the others is that you can put it in your pool. Exercising in water increases resistance while reducing impact, giving you an innovative way to get a low-impact, high intensity cardiovascular workout and burn more calories in less time. You can use the treadmill out of the water too! Safe and easy to use for almost any fitness level, this versatile treadmill allows you to run or walk forward or backwards, as well as do lunges and resistance moves.
Caution: Not recommended for those with heart conditions or who have been advised to avoid strenuous activity.
Features & Benefits of Aquabilt Pool Treadmill:
- Versatile design can be used in any in-ground or above-ground pool with water level at mid-chest.
- No motorized equipment to replace, meaning no costly maintenance.
- Treadmill can stay in the pool year round for convenience.
- High quality materials are used to withstand heavy use outdoors and years submerged in pool water without deterioration.
Other Important Information About Aquabilt Pool Treadmill:
- Material Content: polyethylene, ABS, PVC, stainless steel.
- Care: If left on pool deck, treadmill should be covered to protect it from UV rays.
- Measurements: 47" x 29" x 12".
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs. in water, 300 lbs on land.
- Made in USA.