Support and strengthen lower back and abdominal muscles with AquaJogger Buoyancy Belt
This lightweight buoyancy belt helps suspend you vertically in the water, exercising your lower back and abdominal muscles with low impact on your body. It also helps you maintain proper posture. The patented, contoured design, created for wider waistlines, is longer on the sides and shorter at the arch to distribute weight evenly. You can wear it upside down or with the foam at the front for a more comfortable fit. The quick-release belt is easy to adjust and moves with every breath.
Caution: Product should not be used as a life saving device or by children under the age of 12.
Features & Benefits of AquaJogger Buoyancy Belt:
- Patented, contoured foam belt is designed to support and strengthen the lower back and abdominal muscles.
- Instructional DVD and water workout guide are included to guide you through your workout.
- Closed cell foam will not absorb water, so it dries quickly for easy storage.
- Woven elastic belt and quick-release buckle adjust for a comfortable fit and allow easy on / off.
- The belt can be worn upside down or with the foam at the front to accommodate different body shapes.
Other Important Information About AquaJogger Buoyancy Belt:
- Material Content: closed cell EVA foam.
- Care: Rinse with fresh water after every use. Air dry.
- Made in USA.