Get serious support and a customized fit wherever you go in Apex Women’s Sierra Trail Runner Running Shoes
This trail running shoe is packed with innovative features to customize your fit. The Apex Performance insole cushions and supports your steps. The best part is the pressure relief insole with Mozaic™ Customization Technology… simply peel away areas where you feel the most discomfort, relieving pressure points. The sculpted EVA midsole is built with a EGX™ Footbridge to add midfoot support, while the nylon Cordura™ upper is protected with water-resistant Scotchgard™, making this the perfect shoe, no matter what the terrain.
Features & Benefits of Apex Women’s Sierra Trail Runner Running Shoes:
- Mozaic insole can be customized to relieve foot pressure.
- Biomechanically designed, Apex Performance polyurethane insole provides support, cushioning and shock absorption.
- EGX Footbridge provides midfoot support and ultra lightweight reinforcement to the EVA midsole.
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole features deep-lugged tread for extra traction.
- Smart Mask™ toe guard ensures toe protection.
- External heel counter provides support and rearfoot control.
- Nylon Cordura upper with nubuck leather is highly breathable and features Scotchgard protection for water resistance.
- Polyester lining won’t rub or irritate foot.
- Soft, paddeda collr and tongue help cushion and prevent heel slippage.
- Recommended for normal arches.
Other Important Information About Apex Women’s Sierra Trail Runner Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon Cordura upper with nubuck leather, polyester upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane and EVA insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Nylon Cordura: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.