Apex Women’s Regina Slip-On Shoes pack plenty of adjustability in an orthotic-friendly design
Treat your feet to a casual style that’s crafted with a focus on fit. The leather upper, accented with a perforated pattern on the vamp, adjusts with a hook-and-loop instep strap. The rounded toe box offers forefoot freedom, giving your toes room to move. The softly padded collar helps reduce heel slippage, while the firm heel counter helps provide stability and control. Plus, you can customize the comfort with 5/16" added depth, thanks to the EVA insole and an extra PRS® (Pressure Relief System) insole that can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Apex Women’s Regina Slip-On Shoes:
- PRS removable insole provides 5/16" added depth, allowing you to use custom orthotics.
- Polyurethane outsole offers durability and shock absorption.
- Soft, padded collar helps reduce heel slippage.
- Firm heel counter helps improve stability.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap provides easy adjustability for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Apex Women’s Regina Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, polyurethane midsole and outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.