Apex Women’s Lace Walker X801 Lace-Up Shoes pack plenty of comfort, stability and fitting flexibility in a sporty style
This lace-up athletic walking shoe comes complete with plenty of comfort technology. The leather upper is lined with moisture-wicking fabric to help maintain a cool, dry and healthy foot environment. The shock-absorbing polyurethane insole can be customized for pressure relief, or you can remove it for added depth. The multi-density EVA midsole adds extra cushioning. A stabilizing Carboplast footbridge provides motion control, helping to reduce pronation (foot pronation). Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Apex Women’s Lace Walker X801 Lace-Up Shoes:
- EVA insole can be removed for 5/16" added depth.
- X last (shape) is designed to provide motion control.
- Carboplast footbridge helps stabilize the foot.
- Pressure Relief System in the insole allows you to remove areas where you feel pressure.
- Rubber outsole with flex grooves delivers flexibility and traction.
Other Important Information About Apex Women’s Lace Walker X801 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.