Apex Essence Women’s 730 Oxfords relieve foot pressure with a customized fit
Now your feet can look as good as they feel in the Apex Essence collection
Apex crafted this oxford with Mozaic™ customization technology, a removable two-layer insole that allows you to literally peel away areas where you feel pressure, giving you the flexibility for the perfect fit. You can remove the insole for 1/4" of added depth. The Essence last secures your heel in place while giving your toes room to spread out and relax. The striped calfskin leather and nubuck upper laces for a perfect fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Click here to view the Moziac customization layer.
Features & Benefits of Apex Essence Women’s 730 Oxfords:
- Mozaic customization layer technology allows you to relieve pressure points on your feet and has 1/4" removable hidden depth to accommodate an orthotic.
- Polyurethane outsole flexes properly at the ball of the foot for comfort and ease in every step.
- Essence last and elastic goring prevent heel slippage and give toes extra wiggle room.
- Calfskin leather and nubuck upper and polyester sockliner transfer moisture for maximum breathability and comfort.
- Lacing system provides comfort in the forefoot.
Other Important Information About Apex Essence Women’s 730 Oxfords:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, polyester sockliner, EVA insole, cellulose fiber midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush. Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.