Apex Women’s Ambulator Striped Lace-Up Shoes combine pressure relief and added depth for a comfortable fit
Experience greater comfort and protection in this striped lace-up shoe with a genuine leather or nubuck upper, lined with soft, breathable leather that helps reduce rubbing. A removable polyurethane insole, with a deep heel cup, molds to your foot, gently reducing pressure points. Simply remove the insole for 1/2" added depth and fitting flexibility. The slip-resistant polyurethane outsole helps keep you steady on your feet and absorbs shock, plus the rocker design propels the foot forward to ease your stride.
Click here to view Pressure Relief System.
Features & Benefits of Apex Women’s Ambulator Striped Lace-Up Shoes:
- Polyurethane rocker outsole offers slip-resistant traction and an easier walk.
- Genuine leather or nubuck upper provides comfort and breathability.
- Leather upper lining feels soft on your foot and enhances breathability.
- Removable insole and added depth (1/2") offer a roomy fit or allow you to use your own orthotics.
Other Important Information About Apex Women’s Ambulator Striped Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or nubuck upper, leather upper lining, polyester sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.