Apex Women’s Ambulator Single Strap Shoes help take pressure off problem foot areas!
Slip on the Ambulator single strap shoe when diabetes, arthritis, bunions, hammertoes or general foot discomfort threaten to slow you down. The removable polyurethane insole, with a deep heel cup, molds to your foot, gently reducing pressure points. The soft upper helps reduce rubbing, while the firm, high toe box accommodates problem feet. For added depth and fitting flexibility, the insole layers can be removed. The flared rocker polyurethane outsole improves foot stability, reduces ball-of-foot stress and absorbs shock. The single strap shoe, with a leather upper, provides a hook-and-loop closure for a personalized fit.
Features & Benefits of Apex Women’s Ambulator Single Strap Shoes:
- Removable insole layers provide a total removable depth of 1/2" and allow you to use your own orthotics.
- Slip-resistant polyurethane outsole helps keep you steady on your feet, while absorbing shock.
- Leather upper and lining offer softness and breathability.
Other Important Information About Apex Women’s Ambulator Single Strap Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, polyester fabric sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.