Keep the pressure off problem foot areas with Apex Women’s Ambulator Mary Janes
When diabetes, arthritis, bunions, hammertoes or general foot discomfort threaten to slow you down, slip on the Ambulator Mary Jane. The removable polyurethane insole, with a deep heel cup, molds to your foot, gently reducing pressure points. The soft upper helps reduce rubbing, while the firm, high toe box accommodates problem feet. For added depth and fitting flexibility, the insole layers can be removed. The flared rocker polyurethane outsole improves foot stability, reduces ball-of-foot stress and absorbs shock. This Mary Jane, with a leather or nubuck leather upper, offers a hook-and-loop strap across the instep for adjustability.
Click here to view Pressure Relief System.
Features & Benefits of Apex Women’s Ambulator Mary Janes:
- Removable insole layers provide a total removable depth of 1/2" and allow you to use your own orthotics.
- Slip-resistant polyurethane outsole helps keep you steady on your feet, while absorbing shock.
- Leather upper and lining offer softness and breathability.
Other Important Information About Apex Women’s Ambulator Mary Janes:
- Material Content: leather or nubuck upper, leather upper lining, polyester fabric sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.