Apex Women’s Conform Ambulator Double Strap Hook-and-Loop Shoes hug the contours of your feet for pressure relief and a customized fit
Immediate, custom-like comfort is yours in this lightweight, double hook-and-loop strap shoe. Inside, Plastazote® foam lining gently molds to the shape of your foot, while wicking away moisture. A removable polyurethane insole, with a deep heel cup, helps reduce pressure points, and you can remove it for 1/2" added depth and fitting flexibility. The slip-resistant polyurethane outsole helps keep you steady on your feet and absorbs shock, plus the rocker design propels the foot forward to ease your stride. Ideal for those with diabetes, arthritis and forefoot disorders.
Click here to view Pressure Relief System.
Features & Benefits of Apex Women’s Conform Ambulator Double Strap Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Plastazote foam linings mold to the foot, protecting against pressure.
- Multi removable insoles and added depth (1/2") offer a roomy fit or allow you to use your own orthotics.
- Pressure relief layer system in the insole can be trimmed and customized to reduce pressure on the areas that experience the most discomfort.
- Conform orthotic liner and insole can be professionally molded to conform to the foot.
- Polyurethane rocker outsole offers slip-resistant traction and an easier walk.
- Genuine leather upper provides comfort and breathability.
Other Important Information About Apex Women’s Conform Ambulator Double Strap Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Plastazote upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.